Subject: DPO muutus - neopharma Japan Co. Ltd.
From: Ildikó Móricz (OPL) <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info"
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2024 12:45:02 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Lugupeetud härra/naine,

Teatan teile, et andmete vastutava töötleja neopharma Japan Co, Ltd.
andmetes on toimunud muutus,

mis on seotud andmekaitseametniku registriga.

Ettevõtja nimi, aadress ja esindaja on muutunud. Muudatused on täpsustatud
lisatud kirjas.

Lugupidamisega,

Ildikó Móricz

Attorney-at-law, Associate

D: +36 20 2786568

A: H-1036 Budapest, Perc utca 6.

This message is from Orbán & Perlaki gunnercooke Association of Law Firms
(OPL gunnercooke), a partnership established under Hungarian Bar
Association Regulation 8/2017. The information in this email, including
any attachment, is confidential and legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and
shall not be disclosed to or used by anyone else. Any disclosure, copying,
or distribution hereof to or action taken in reliance on the contents of
this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited unless with OPL gunnercooke’s express written consent. If this
email is received in error please contact the sender immediately.